Gallery: Flak 37, Knin 1995

 Flak 37 wreszcie gotowy. Model Dragona w skali 1:35. To moje pierwsze od bardzo dawna podejście do artylerii - nie było łatwo, trwało to ponad dwa lata, ale wreszcie jest. 

Here is my latest model: Flak 37 from Dragon in 1:35 scale. It is my first attempt to model of artillery piece since... many years. It wasn't easy, it took more than two years, but... here it is! 



Flak 37, 7. Korpus Północnodalmatyński Armii Serbskiej Krajiny, Knin, sierpień 1995 roku.
Dragon 1:35


Flak 37, 7th Dalmatian Corps, Serbian Army of Krajina, Knin, August 1995.
Dragon 1:35


Zapraszam na profil Facebook AFVs in miniature - w przeciwieństwie do tej strony jest aktualizowany na bieżąco!


First of all - I'd like to invite you to my Facebook profile AFVs in miniature - it's updated on regular basis, not as this page.



Jeśli podobają Ci się moje modele i artykuły możesz wesprzeć mnie symboliczną kawką, żebym miał siłę zarywać noce i wyszukiwać, a potem budować ciekawe modele! 


If you like my works and articles you can easily support me with a symbolic coffee so that I can spend the next nights on searching for and then building interesting models!














Komentarze